At Just In Case Estates, we've designed our estate planning tools to be the most powerful online document creation engines for last wills, revocable living trusts, and pet estate plans. Our plans are incredibly affordable, easy to create, easy to update, and guaranteed to be legally valid in your state.
For most Americans who are comfortable creating their estate plan online, Just In Case Estates is all the help you'll need to build your perfect estate plan. Nonetheless, you may want or need the assistance of a licensed estate planning attorney if you fall into one or more of the following groups:
- Your assets are valued higher than the federal estate tax threshold ($12.06 million in 2022)
- You want help implementing advanced estate tax minimization strategies to avoid federal or state estate taxes
- You have a very complex asset ownership structure
- You own or operate a business and want help or have legal questions about business continuity planning
- You have a blended family and want assistance structuring gifts
- You want highly personalized estate planning legal advice
If you fall into one of these groups and want to engage an estate planning attorney, make sure that you know what to look for in an estate planning attorney and how to find an estate planning attorney.
If you have other questions about whether an attorney-prepared estate plan is right for you, chat with one of our Just In Case Estates customer success team members to learn more.