Your California Privacy Rights
Last updated December 6, 2021
Categories of Personal Data Collected
We collect these categories of personal information when you interact with us: identifiers / contact information, demographic information (such as age), payment card information associated with you, commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, audio, electronic, visual or similar information, and inferences drawn from the above.
Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting and Using Data
Categories of Personal Data Disclosed and Categories of Third-Party Recipients
In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal data for business or commercial purposes to the following third parties:
- We share identifiers with: advertising networks networks, Internet service providers, data analytics providers, operating systems and platforms, social networks, payment processors, fulfilment partners, customer support partners, events and promotions partners, and fraud prevention partners.
- We share internet and electronic network activity information with: advertising partners, Internet service providers, data analytics providers, operating systems and platforms, internet service providers, customer support partners, and fraud prevention partners.
- We share commercial information with: advertising partners, data analytics providers, payment processors, fulfilment partners, customer support partners, and fraud prevention partners.
- We share audio and visual information with: customer support partners, events and promotions partners, and fraud prevention partners.
- We share geolocation data, characteristics of protected classifications under California or U.S. law, and inferences with: advertising networks, internet service providers, data analytics providers, and fraud prevention partners.
Sale of Personal Data
Just In Case Estates does not sell your personal data.