Legal | Remote | Full Time & Part-Time Available
Calling all Creators!
We’re looking for a Legal Associate to spearhead creation of our next wave of estate planning product offerings. Do you believe the legal system should be accessible to more than just the wealthy? Do you wish you could help everyday individuals more in your daily work? Are you ready to take the leap to the startup world and deliver impact at scale? If so, we need to meet.
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Management and Technology teams to augment our existing estate plan products and create new ones. You’ll also have the opportunity to lead select business development efforts as we expand into new categories.
We’re excited to meet you because you:
- Hold a JD and possibly a LLM in Taxation
- Are licensed to practice law in at least two states (bonus for California, Texas, New York, or Florida)
- Count 3+ years’ experience specializing in trust and estate law
- Are adept at explaining complex legal topics in plain English
- Have always been a team player who is not afraid to take on assignments that appear above or beneath you
- Are a self-starter capable of operating autonomously but always collaboratively
- Are ready to hop on a rocket ship
About Just In Case Estates
Just In Case Estates’ sole focus is empowering everyday individuals and families to create their living legacy. Today, we do this by providing an estate planning platform that allows customers to build and manage their estate planning legal documents, whether that be a will, trust, or pet protection plan. But we’re just getting started, and we have a whole lot more we are ready to build with you.